UserX is assisting our geological records partner with the development of an innovative, interactive and immersive geology educational tool which will be made available to secondary schools and bring the world of rocks to life.
Our pilot project aims to:
- Extend and enhance our partner’s educational outreach to secondary school students.
- Foster students’ understanding of and passion for earth sciences and cultivate their interest in STEM careers.
- Create an additional pathway for scientists to engage with school students about geology.
- Provide proof of concept for additional geology experiences to be available through the tool in the future.
- Deliver a legacy of professional development for secondary teachers.