Sophie is a Lecturer in the School of Information Technology in Deakin University’s Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment.
Sophie’s research interests include game design, 3D content creation, web design and emerging technologies, the scholarship of teaching and learning in higher education, particularly career development learning and employability.
- A Framework for Designing Location-Based Augmented Reality Interactive Applications
- Using Principles of Games Design to Motivate Physical Activity and Fundamental Movement Skills
- Using Game Design Principles to Educate Social Media User on “Fake News”.
- Conducting User Research and Designing Interactive Resources to Support Graduate Employability.
- Exploring the meaning of “Perma-death” in relation to Game Design (entertainment games).